The Binding Coil of Bahamut

Everything regarding the FFXIV-game. 1.0 and A Realm Reborn. / Themen bezüglich FFXIV 1.0 und A Realm Reborn.

Moderatoren: Shadonic, Fidi

The Binding Coil of Bahamut

Beitragvon Frein Mannis » 6. Okt 2013, 20:20

When will we start with that dungeon? I'm sick of endless AK/CM runs and Titan is kind of pointless without relic quests, so there isn't much to do. I'm sure our gear is easily good enough to get going with Coil.
Frein Mannis
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Re: The Binding Coil of Bahamut

Beitragvon Neko » 8. Okt 2013, 06:04

I kinda agree. There is another thread for BCoB static, is anything progressing?
Neko
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Beitragvon Shadonic » 8. Okt 2013, 15:40

sorry for the late notification on this.

the current plan is to finish one last Titan before focus goes over to BCoB.

The biggest problem with that currently tho is member activity.
since the turn system doesn't allow you to resume older turns within a 1 week time limit, it's also hard to pratice lower turns with players that didn't experience them yet, tho, that doesn't mean you can't join a group on a higher turn than you.

What's most important really, is, that we have 8 people on each day we plan to do BCoB that also have the right job aswell as the right gear at hand.

The static group post should be ignored as for now, as we will obviously need to take turns in party setups since we can't build 2.

Once we're done with that last Titan i will see to think about a good way to handle this and make a new post here
Bild
Shadonic
Elite Royal Guard
Elite Royal Guard

Beitragvon Frein Mannis » 8. Okt 2013, 16:17

There is a static post? I tried looking for it but couldn't find any. o_O

Anyway, I work pretty late (monday-thursday to 20:00 and friday to 18:00, GMT+2), so I might not be ready for the beginning on weekdays, but I don't mind subbing or only coming along on weekends. In any case, I need challenge and tome farming doesn't provide anything but boredom. I try to do 1-2 CM/AK runs per day with focus on CM early in the week and AK late in the week (to avoid instance queues) but I can't take any more than that. :|

AK refuses to drop healer earrings, so I still have shitty L52 ones but most of my gear is il70+ but with some il60 pieces remaining. Body and head are HQ crafted with quad melds, so better than DL, though. I'd love to buy more il70 gear but after all that gearing up I'm pretty broke. :lol:
Frein Mannis
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Beitragvon Neko » 8. Okt 2013, 19:12

Ah well, there is nothing wrong with rotations; ppl will have to sit out one week, this way there is no real problem with different progressions.

And tbh a backup player does not lose any progress when he joins mid week, because [playing] > [not playing] when it comes to raiding :lol:
Neko
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Zurück zu Final Fantasy XIV